· This summer has seen a whole range of successful activities and events, including wedding receptions, yoga classes and our popular tea rooms open three days per week.
· From Tuesday 16th October, the popular monthly community lunches will return until the spring, so drop in from 12.30 until 2.00pm for some homemade soup and a roll for only £2.00! Future dates will be publicised through our website, social media and noticeboards.
· The Parent and Toddler Group is also running every Thursday during term time from 10 - 11.30.
· Information about all activities, including the organisers’ contact details, can be found on our web pages at:
· You can also find out more information and have updates via Twitter @westwood_pr or via Facebook @westwoodparishrooms.
· The tea rooms, which were open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays throughout the summer, will return next spring when Westwood Manor re-opens.
· The Parish Rooms are available at competitive prices and can be booked for a variety of events or activities, so contact us to find out more about prices and availability.
· Contact Belinda Lawrie on 01225 868371, email us email@example.com or make contact via social media for more information.
Westwood Parish Room Trustees Article published: 01 Oct 2018
Parish Rooms update
It was about a year ago that the Parish Rooms were officially re-opened following extensive refurbishment, and what a year it has been. The Parish Rooms have gone from strength to strength and now boast a wide range of regular activities and lots of one off events having taken place, including our first wedding reception!
There are a number of ongoing fun and exciting activities taking place and further information about those, including the contact details for the organisers, can be found on our web pages at
https://westwoodparishrooms.wordpress.com/ You can also find out more information and have updates via Twitter @westwood_pr or via Facebook @westwoodparishrooms.
The Parish Rooms can be booked for a variety of events or activities so contact us to find out more about prices and availability. Contact Belinda Lawrie on 01225 868371, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or make contact via social media for more information
The Tea Rooms are also open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays from 2pm to 5pm throughout the summer, so do come along and enjoy some wonderful homemade cake and teas either inside or outside in our garden or south facing terrace. Westwood Parish Room Trustees
Article published: 29 Jul 2018
Parish Rooms update May 2018
The Parish Rooms are an accessible and local venue and can be booked by contacting Belinda Lawrie on 01225 868371 or by emailing us email@example.com. We can also be contacted via Twitter @westwood_pr or via Facebook @westwoodparishrooms – follow us on social media to keep up to date on what is happening and to receive updates.
For information about the events and activities taking place at the Parish Rooms you can also visit our new website at https://westwoodparishrooms.wordpress.com/.
There are now a number of regular activities and one off events taking place that you can take part in, including yoga, Pilates, Zumba, art and craft workshops and a regular parent and toddler group during term time. There are also other events coming soon, such as a new 6 week art course which starts on 8th June and a “Wonders of Wool Crafternoon” on 30th June. Please visit our website for more information and to make contact with the organisers.
The Tea Rooms are also open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays from 2pm to 5pm throughout the summer, so do pop down and visit us!
Westwood Parish Room Trustees Article published: 23 May 2018
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>